Monday, August 24, 2009

Keelan's Eats: Beefy King



I admit it...one of my favorite things to do is EAT. So, occasionally I will be adding restaurant reviews to this blog. Hope you find it interesting. And, if not, well, hang out a few days and there will be more art again here. Or something. Anyway, my first food entry over here.... the myth, the legend.... BEEFY KING! Is that a cool sign, or what?
Forget Arby's, and all those other pretenders. There is no comparison to Beefy King's roast beef sandwiches.
An Orlando, Florida ( that's where I live ) institution since 1968, this family owned business on Bumby Avenue is tops in my book.
Please.... a great sign, amazing roast beef with tater tots on the side, and an interior that looks like you've stepped back in time to the Brady Bunch era... what's NOT to love?

Long live the King!

No comments: