Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy, busy


Geez, I've been busy. The Christmas season is already upon us, it seems. By the end of October, I start getting Christmas card commissions, and this year has been the busiest one yet. So busy, that I have, yes, let my bloggin slack a bit. Sorry about that! I'll try to do better now that I have my head above water. I really need a version of my buddy Tom Richmond's "Dreaded Deadline Demon", I guess, to post when I'm busy. Hmmm...I'll have to think about that.

Anyway, not only have I been busy, but so has my much better half, Barbie. Here's a recent pic of her working for Coca Cola at a convention. Ain't she pretty? Really, the job just entails looking gorgeous (easy for her), and serving Coke with a smile to attendees at these private conventions. She likes it cause it gets her out of the office, and the pay ain't bad.

Maybe later this week I'll get to post some artwork....

3 comments:

Michael "Locoduck" Duron said...

At least they don't make her wear scantilly clad super hero outfits like at comic cons.
And I thought you were going to steal Ted's Blessed to be Busy.
How about Kool to be Keelan?
Or Keelan Kan't (blog right now)
man I'll go nuts with these....

Steve Hearn said...

I will take a large regular coke there...... Hey, only 4 months untill we make our way out to Orlando!

Joe Bluhm said...

wow- still modeling! I knew you two were hiding a secret identity! (you're bad at hiding the fact that Barbie can still MODEL) ;)