Saturday, September 05, 2009

The newest artist in my house...

There must be something in the water in my house. Here's my youngest daughter a few months ago... before her third birthday this month... with her self portrait. I was amazed when she picked up her "Magna Doodle" and when I asked her what she was drawing, she said "I Draw Me". This is what she produced:

It's even funnier when you realize that up to a few months before this, she really had very little hair. Her hair did look a bit like this, just a spot on top. I was blown away. She draws all the time and her Pre-K teachers have already pegged her as "the artist" in the class. Too cool.

3 comments:

Eduardo González said...

Your talented baby has an incredible smile!

Keelan Parham said...

Thanks, bud. Hope all is well with you!

Esly Carrero said...

SHE is so incredibly beautiful! I love this photo!